mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch

foro de mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch!!!!

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse
Administradoras
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? Ad10
Conectarse
Nombre de Usuario:
Contraseña:
Entrar automáticamente en cada visita: 
:: Recuperar mi contraseña
Afiliados Sisters
Menu
Últimos temas
» He vuelto creo
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyDom Mayo 22, 2022 1:50 am por .:ChocolaDarkMelody:.

» Quiero amigas!
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyMar Jun 04, 2019 10:11 am por Haruka

» ¡Confiésate~!
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptySáb Mayo 04, 2019 12:25 pm por SaKuRiMo0n

» Septem Orationes
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyVie Nov 09, 2018 2:10 pm por sara-chan

» [Test] What is your Harry Potter Mystical Creature?
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyJue Nov 01, 2018 10:19 am por Haruka

» [Test] Which Fantastic Beast are you?
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyVie Jun 22, 2018 7:30 am por Sabrina Chan

» [Test] Who's your Vampire Knight Boyfriend?
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyVie Jun 22, 2018 7:15 am por Sabrina Chan

» holaaa ^^
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptySáb Jun 09, 2018 10:25 am por Seira*

» De Regreso(?)
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyMiér Dic 06, 2017 7:42 am por sara-chan

» ABC animes
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyVie Oct 27, 2017 2:27 pm por Mimi Cardona

Link-me
[Test] What do the guardians think of you? Mermai10 [Test] What do the guardians think of you? 3333310 [Test] What do the guardians think of you? 543710 [Test] What do the guardians think of you? Mm13
Los posteadores más activos de la semana
No hay usuarios
Haz click abajo en "ChatBox"

[Test] What do the guardians think of you?

AutorMensaje
Sabrina Chan

Sabrina Chan

Mensajes 432

[Test] What do the guardians think of you? Empty
MensajeTema: [Test] What do the guardians think of you?   [Test] What do the guardians think of you? EmptyVie Oct 14, 2016 9:53 am

What do the guardians think of you?
Advertencia: Esta en inglés.

Your name was Sally Holloway when you were alive, you loved Halloween, fall, nighttime, anything like that. When you became a guardian it was natural that you would become in charge of Halloween. You are also the guardian of creativity. You like somewhat darker things, but you are still very kind when you want to be.Your guardian names have been many over the years but the one that stuck was Halloween which is now the name of the holiday. The guardians call you Hallie for short hope you don't mind. Smile

Jack: She's nice, I wasn't sure of her at first, especially when I heard she was almost caught up to my record of being on the naughty list but I finally decided it was alright if we shared it. She's one of my closest friends.

Tooth: She's alright and her teeth are nice but I don't like how her and Jack are always off pulling pranks all the time. Although I guess It's alright considering she talks with Sandy more. I find it odd how she can interpret his pictures so easily but I guess that comes to her easily being the guardian of creativity and all.

Bunnymund: She's kind of scary, but once I got to know her I realized that she was pretty nice. As long as she doesn't do anything like Jack did in 68' we'll get along fine.

Sandy: (using sign-language with his sand) I like how creative she is...She's really pretty too, and kind when she wants to be.

North: She seems very nice especially to Sandy, but I think Jack's worried that She'll take his record on most times on the naughty list.

Pitch: She's not as evil as I hoped she would be...it irritates me.
http://sailormooncrystalrol.foroactivo.com

[Test] What do the guardians think of you?
Página 1 de 1.